Sole proprietorships, partnerships, & limited companies
Helping you create your business
Start your business off on the right foot! Do you know whether you are a sole proprietor or a corporation? Understand the benefits of both and don’t register with the wrong business entity.
Depending on your province, there are different forms of business entities. Our range of services can help your new business get off to a running start!
- Financial & Legal Liability
- Government Regulations
- Formation & Operation Costs
- Profit Sharing
pick the business entity that fits your needs
Forms of Business Entities
Ready to start your business?
Services We Provide
- Incorporation vs Sole Proprietorship
- Federally Incorporated vs Provincially Incorporated
- Rules and Regulations for Each Entity
- Tax implications for Each Entity
- Permits and Licenses
- Industry Specific Consultation
- Intra Provincial Consultation
- NUANS Search
- Minute Books
- CRA Registrations Including GST and Payroll Registration
- Workers Compensation / WorkSafeBC Registration